- 1 cut-up frying chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 AP Flour
Pellet Fried Chicken is one’s easy recipe to master and wow your friends with. If you know any Kentucky colonels, they might just be a little envious of your crispy, crunchy, and smoky chicken delights coming from your personal kitchen. This is a great based recipe for creating your own fancy homestyle Pellet Fried chicken with the flavors and kick you are looking for in your Fried Chicken. We Love this recipe and it’s always a favorite when we cook it for the family.
Fried Chicken Preparation
- Beat egg in small bowl. Add evaporated milk and stir thoroughly.
- Mix flour, paprika, baking powder, salts, and pepper in a bowl.
- Use a small bowl to melt butter in microwave and then pour into shallow metal baking pan large enough to hold the chicken pieces.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg/milk mixture and then roll in flour mix. Place into metal baking pan.
- Set the grill to 190°C(375°F) and wait until this temperature stabilises. Cook the chicken for 25 minutes. Then, reduce the heat to 162°C(325°F), turn the chicken pieces over, and cook for 30 more minutes or until done.